About The Champions Cup Series
The Champions Cup Series Cheer & Dance events are all about the competition. It's back to the basics . . . No smoke, no mirrors! We will keep our registration fees affordable and provide a quality competition every time! Champions Cup Series events are produced by USA Sports Production who is in business to create and manage the best Cheer and Dance competitions of the season. By combining our event expertise with old fashioned values and high standards, it is our goal to provide a fun, first class, contemporary competition where all participants can share in a great competition experience. You will not want to miss being part of the excitement!
- All OPEN Classics (State), Challenges (Regional) and Championships (National) competitions with no qualification - all teams and all levels welcome at all events.
- USASF Divisions and Level Requirements
- Universal Scoresheets Rules and Guidelines
- American Athletic, Inc. Cheerleading Spring Floor with power springs for all All-Star cheer and dance divisions- 54 ft. x 42 ft. Cheer equipment and floors available for purchase. Catalog
- Competition commemorative gift to all participants
- Olympic style Awards ceremonies - All teams and team members will participate in an Olympic style awards ceremony. For Championships events all teams will receive a team trophy and banner and all participants will receive a medal on the awards stand. Level Champions will be named for each level of competition.
- One waiver form valid through entire 2016-2017 season if participating in multiple Champions Cup events. Forms
- Low registration fees with special early registration and multiple event discounts, in addition to NO crossover Fees
- Videotaping is allowed at all Champions Cup Series competitions
Bring your spirit, bring your teams and take home a Champions Cup! Register today and go home with new friendships and lots of great memories! Call 1-866-981-9800 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Where Champions are made . . . at a Champions Cup Series competition!